Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dave Stewert @ The Tower of London.

Yep, Dave Stewert. What a legend. And with good light, and a good (yet quiet) crowd it was a good evening of festivities. He played a Eurythmics numbers during the set which brought back a few cobweb scattered memories, and some of the other stuff he's written so all in all it was a good night.

I did think I wasn't going to make it though. I fell asleep on the couch whilst waiting to go and overslept slightly. Now, I fear that here I should mention that I tend to like to sleep as all my friends know and oversleeping isn't really going to shock anyone. However I did awaken at the final hour and still manage to scamper into central London with no real hickups to speak of. So I guess the Lord was watching me tonight and he must have wanted me to see this very talented musician.


By the way, to the old fellow in the blue hatchback at around seven thirty tonight: I didn't mean to call you a shit, but you really need to know that that lane is for overtaking and if you want to drive slow get in the slow lane you shit!
Now, that's me all caught up with the diary. I will try to not let myself slip behind again. Until next time, Cheers. x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home