Sunday, August 12, 2007

V is a coming, and I am ready for it!!!

Yes folks, I have received the confirmation to the big gig: V Festival, Chelmsford. The paperwork came through the door the other day, which was a great part to a very hot week.
I'll get the tent out in the next few days and blow the dust off it. I'll also have to do some homework as to the whereabouts of local wireless networks.
I'll be building my own V diary during the event and this will be posted with some pictures upon my return, post big jug of lager and kip! Last year I came away with some great work which made the slog worth every minute. All I really remember of last year is constant rushing about with cameras, beer and many smokes to ease the frustration. The photo-crowd at the festivals is usually nice so this will be good.
Also, it is the end of the Curry's compo, and I only managed to find the time to upload 6 or 7 images to this get-up as I have been slightly overwhelmed at work recently. Anyway, here's my most recent addition to this comp, so I hope you like it.
I took this shot at GAY a few weeks ago. As a music photographer, I seem to spend a lot of time waiting around for something to happen. During this time I take the occasional art picture to keep the cobwebs from forming. I like this picture.
Finally, today is my birthday! I am a massive thirty-two years old, and so far am fairly happy with my story so far. Now I'm off for a couple of stella's to wash away the pain of age!! See you all after V!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home